Type of control system for brewing equipment
2018-11-27 16:34 94 admin
Generally, we have double kinds of control system for pilot brewing system,
Let's take a look at the specific automatic control mode.
Brief Introduction of Control System,
Temperature Controller Type
▪ This is a simple control system, which can reach temperature auto control. The functions could be (not less than) below
▫ Rakes (with VFDs) are to be manually switched on/off and forward/reverse – lights to indicate status
▫ Pumps (with VFDs) are to be manually switched on/off – lights to indicate status
▫ All temperature sensors digitally displayed on the brewhouse control panel
▫ Two emergency stop buttons on the brewhouse, so in case of an emergency hitting a button will shut down all drives and heating to the kettle; One is mounted on Control Panel, the other one is to be mounted on the front of platform.
▫ Overboil sensor to be included in cabinet and one light to indicate status. If foam rise high and reach sensor and reach the time which set on time relay, the light run, meanwhile stop heat ( element or steam solenoid valve)
▫ When temperature of Mash Cooker reach temperature set on temperature controller, cut off steam manual or automatic.
▫ When temperature of KWT reach temperature set on temperature controller, cut off Steam manual or automatic.
▫ Temperature display for water incoming to mixing station.
▫ Temperature display for mixed water.
PLC + Touch Screen Type
▪ This control system can reach automatic control for temperature and product auto flow. The functions could be (not less than) below
▫ Including all functions of Temperature Controller Type can reach, and
▫ Material Auto Flow
- We can write programme and flow that we want to do in PLC
- The sensors mounted on vessels and piping will measure stutas and reflect to PLC, PLC will send command to actuating compenents( Solenoid valves, pneumatic vlaves, etc
- To reach the flow from Mash cooker to MLT to KWT, etc
▫ Water Auto Flow
- Mixing Water
- Sparging Water